- Instructor: proipastudies
In this module of accounting you will learn basic to advance accounting which is compulsory for an accountant to be an expert at.
Corporate accounting is a way of managing financial statements and a company’s ledgers with the help of the company’s act. It keeps track of all the day-to-day expenses incurred by the company, including its income statements, financial accounts, cash flow statements, etc.
For becoming an accountant you have to be excellent at corporate accounting. Students from any field can become a Pro Accountant after getting trained in this module.
Module : Corporate Accounting
- Accounting Concepts
- Golden Rules of Accounting
- Journal & Ledgers Creation
- Subsidiary books
- Rectification of Errors
- Bills of Exchange
- Final Accounts of Sole Proprietorship
- Advance Accounting
- Depreciation as per Schedule-II of Companies Act, 2013
- Preparation of Final Accounts of Companies, As per Schedule-III of
- Companies Act,2013 Accounting Standards