- Instructor: proipastudies
In this module of financial accounting, you will learn about direct tax. Income tax is a tax implemented on an individual and entities on the income earned. It is a government tax on the taxable profit earned by an individual or corporation.
Tax Deduction at Sources (TDS) law and its Practical returns filling along with Income Tax Return Filling will be taught in this course.
IPA studies is providing not only knowledge of theoretical taxes and law by the professional trainers of the industry but also provide practical exposer for the students.
MODULE : INCOME TAX WITH ITR FILING
- Income Tax under various heads
- Income under Salary Allowances & Perquisites
- Income under House property & Income under PGBP & Income under Capital Gains &
- Income under other Source
- Deduction u/s 80C to 80U Computation for Income Tax Apply for PAN
- Income Tax returns – ITR Forms
- ITR – 1(SAHAJ),ITR-2,ITR-3 ITR-4 (SUGAM),
- Tax Deducted at Sources – TDS, TCS
- TDS on Salary, TDS on other than Salary, TDS Returns (24Q and 26Q)