- Instructor: proipastudies
The Diploma in Pro Digital Marketing is a course designed for the people who are looking forward to making their career in Digital world by thinking beyond regular career choices. It can boost your career on hire skies within 6 months by Digital Experts. We focus on providing hands-on-training which can give your career a boost.
MODULE 1: WEB DESIGNING
Web designing is a course designed for the people who are looking forward to make their career in only designing a website. Which is a process of planning, conceptualizing, and implementing the plan for designing a website in a way that is functional and offers a good user experience by our graphic experts.
Our trainers are professional at their field of teaching web designing by giving you a live projects and practical training.
Web designing some major Points to cover:
- Front-end web development. Front-end web development is responsible for the look and feel of a website. …
- Back-end web development
- Full-stack web development
- Web designer
- Web programmer
- Content developer
- Web development on WordPress and Wix
- WEBSITE PURPOSE. Your website needs to accommodate the needs of the user
- Simplicity is the best way to go when considering the user experience and the usability of your website
- F-SHAPED PATTERN READING
- VISUAL HIERARCHY
- GRID BASED LAYOUT
- Load Time.
MODULE 2: AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate marketing involves referring a product or service by sharing it on a blog, social media platform, podcast, or website. The affiliate earns a commission each time someone makes a purchase through the unique affiliate link associated with their recommendation. IPA Studies is the institute providing digital marketing course for students in which affiliate marketing is one of the short term training program provided.
Course content we cover in this module is:
- Step 1: Choose your niche. Your niche is the category you want to talk about and promote
- Step 2: Decide on a content platform
- Step 3: Find affiliate programs to join
- Step 4: Create great content
- Step 5: Drive traffic to your affiliate site